Pet-Friendly Vancouver Airport Hotel
We know how hard it is to leave a pet behind. Now, you don’t have to. We are pleased to welcome you and your pet.
When traveling with your pet, we want to ensure a safe comfortable stay for you and your fellow guests. Please observe the following guidelines:
- We have a pet charge of $35 per stay/room plus taxes, applicable every 3 days
- Dogs cannot be left alone in guest rooms.
- Pet Registration is required at time of check in.
- Any compensation the hotel gives to other guests due to the disturbance of your pet will be the responsibility of the registered guest.
- There are certain areas of the hotel where pets cannot be admitted. These include all restaurants, the pool and health club, backyard, courtyard and meeting rooms.
- Small to medium size cats and dogs, less than 50 lbs.
- Maximum of two pets per room.
- Please keep your pets on a leash at all times in the public areas inside the hotel as well as around the exterior of our property.
- Should your pet have any accidents on the premises, please clean up after him or her promptly or ask for assistance to do so.
- Please arrange a convenient time with the front desk when you will be out of the room with your pet, so that our housekeeping team can service your room.
- Any damages to the room caused by your pet will be added to your credit card.