Fishing Adventures in BC
Pre and Post Fishing Trip Stay
Planning to fish up North on the beautiful West Coast? Booked with a lodge already? Enjoy the Exclusive Pre and Post Fishing Trip Package with the following fishing lodges and enjoy these perks:
- Complimentary fish storage freezers
- Complimentary parking for the duration of your trip
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the YVR South Terminal
Contact Peter Nemeth, Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your lodge directly.
Home of the Vancouver Chinook Classic
August 18 - 19, 2018
The Vancouver Chinook Classic is a premier 2-Day Catch and Release Salmon Fishing Event hosted annually at the new marina at the Pacific Gateway Hotel at Vancouver Airport. The event awards the largest cash prize of any fishing derby in Vancouver!
- 1st Prize - $15,000
- 2nd Prize - $7,000
- 3rd Prize - $3,000
The Pier 73 Marina at the Pacific Gateway Hotel is located close to the mouth of the Fraser River and provides each angler with hotel accomodations, food and beverage for the 2-day event.
- Entry into the Derby
- Registration gift bag
- Moorage at Pier 73 Marina at the Pacific Gateway Hotel
- Fisherman's hot breakfast both days
- Gourmet dinner and prizes on Saturday night
- BBQ and Awards Ceremony on Sunday
- Special prizes awarded from sponsors everyday!
The Vancouver Chinook Classic is presented by Pacific Angler, the West Coast Fishing Club and the Pacific Gateway Hotel. The tournament is also an opportunity to support local charities and salmon stewards. Vancouver Chinook Classic raises awareness and funds for the Pacific Salmon Foundation.
For more information and registration for August 18-19, 2018, click here.
Photos by David Wei Photography