Kids are customers too
We treat young travelers with the courtesy and respect they deserve during their stay, while offering services that parents will appreciate. We are pleased to provide the following benefits and services year-round at our Vancouver family hotel:
- Children 18 and under stay free when staying with a parent or guardian.
- Children 6 and under eat for free from the Breakfast Buffet in Hemisphere North
- Children 7–12 eat for 50% off from the Breafast Buffet in Hemisphere North
- Children menus available for kids 0-12 at all outlets
- Children 12 and under receive an age specific gift upon check-in
- Baby-sitting is available through the bonded agency “Just Like Mom.”
- Information on family attractions is available from the Bell Desk.
We also offer:
- Outdoor heated swimming pool; open from May to October
- Playpens, cribs, high chairs and booster seats
Family Day at the Richmond Olympic Oval
Take a 45-minute tour of the Richmond Olympic Oval, the official speed skating venue of the 2010 Vancouver Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games. Or bring the family out for a public skate. (Rentals are available).
Family ROX Days
The brand new Richmond Olympic Experience (ROX) at the Richmond Olympic Oval is the most interactive sports attraction in North America. It features interactive media, hands-on sporting simulations and displays - all of which provide you with the experience of what it's like to achieve a dream and become a hero to millions around the globe.